MIS Secondary Gymnasium Grades 5 through 10 (ages 11 to 16)
Our learners are offered a broad and balanced education that is aimed at helping them to thrive throughout their time at school and in their future lives. With a large range of subject specific lessons taught by subject specialists, there is a range of opportunities for every learner to develop their creativity, curiosity and love for challenge.
The program is globally recognized and gives a true passport of accredited education to the learners, allowing them to peruse their higher education ambitions.
Students in these years are offered the opportunity to:
- Study a large range of accredited subjects taught at a globally accredited level by highly specialized staff;
- Gain experience in self direct projects, leadership roles and public speaking;
- Explore a wide range of language options, taught at range of levels appropriate to a learners’ needs;
- Opportunities to engage in international projects with organizations across the globe;
- Academic and sport trips to countries around Europe; and
- End of school certification allowing for further study in Germany and around the world.