Students in these years are offered the opportunity to:
- Study a large range of accredited subjects taught at a globally accredited level by highly specialized staff;
- Gain experience in self direct projects, leadership roles and public speaking;
- Explore a wide range of language options, taught at range of levels appropriate to a learners’ needs;
- Engage in international projects with organizations across the globe;
- Participate in academic and sport trips to countries around Europe; and
- End of school certification allowing for further study in Germany and around the world.
Our curriculum is globally recognized and gives a true passport of accredited education to our students, allowing them to pursue their higher education ambitions.
Cambridge Secondary (IGCSE) is the world's most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds, and is an international passport to progression and success. You can find more information about this curriculum here.