Current Job Offers
We thank you in advance for your interest on becoming a staff member at MIS.
Any person interested in applying for a position at MIS is required to complete and send us the Employment Application Form via email.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited applications sent by post or those that do not include the form below. Once an email has been sent to us, we may contact you if further details (such as CV, references, copies of certificates, etc.) are required.
++Secondary teachers wanted. Physics or Mathematics, Grade 5 - 12++
Metropolitan International School, Viernheim Campus
The MIS is an exciting and successful bilingual school in the Rhine-Necker region in South-West Germany. Our school caters for learners from Kindergarten through to pre - university. We are highly innovative and growing yearly.
Our school is looking for teachers for Grades 5-12 in Secondary to teach in our Science and Mathematics department.
What we expect from a candidate:
- You have a degree/qualification in teaching a specialist subject up to students 18 years;
- You are a fluent English speaker;
- You have at least 2 years of teaching experience with secondary pupils;
- You are confident or experienced in teaching the International Cambridge or International Baccalaureate;
- You are able to create an environment for creative and successful development of learners under your care;
- You can work in cooperation with parents and the Kindergarten management;
- You are self-motivated and can work in a multicultural, multi professional team, with students and their families;
- You are empathic to the students' emotional and developmental needs;
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about working with learners and young adults;
- You have great organization and time management skills;
- You are ready to promptly relocate to Germany and become a member of our International family.
What we offer you:
- Attractive wage and employment conditions;
- A positive work environment with an experienced and professional team;
- Attractive staff development opportunities;
- Freedom to set up your classroom and express your ideas;
- Regional transportation support.
Interested? So are we!
- Curriculum Vitae
for more information about the role, please contact the Principal, Laurent Cassell