- Experienced Boarding House Professional
++Secondary teachers wanted. Physics or Mathematics, Grade 5 - 12++
Metropolitan International School, Viernheim Campus
The MIS is an exciting and successful bilingual school in the Rhine-Necker region in South-West Germany. Our school caters for learners from Kindergarten through to pre - university. We are highly innovative and growing yearly.
Our school is looking for teachers for Grades 5-12 in Secondary to teach in our Science and Mathematics department.
What we expect from a candidate:
- You have a degree/qualification in teaching a specialist subject up to students 18 years;
- You are a fluent English speaker;
- You have at least 2 years of teaching experience with secondary pupils;
- You are confident or experienced in teaching the International Cambridge or International Baccalaureate;
- You are able to create an environment for creative and successful development of learners under your care;
- You can work in cooperation with parents and the Kindergarten management;
- You are self-motivated and can work in a multicultural, multi professional team, with students and their families;
- You are empathic to the students' emotional and developmental needs;
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about working with learners and young adults;
- You have great organization and time management skills;
- You are ready to promptly relocate to Germany and become a member of our International family.
What we offer you:
- Attractive wage and employment conditions;
- A positive work environment with an experienced and professional team;
- Attractive staff development opportunities;
- Freedom to set up your classroom and express your ideas;
- Regional transportation support.
Interested? So are we!
- Curriculum Vitae
for more information about the role, please contact the Principal, Laurent Cassell